|Data Element Name: Accommodations Total Charges
||File Location: Master, De-Identified
|SPARCS Data Element Number: 62
See Group Definition
||Format-Length: N - 10
|Effective Date: 1/1/1994
|Deniable Data Element: No
The product of multiplying Accommodations Days
(Data Element 61)
times Accommodations Rate
(Data Element 60).
Codes and Values:
- Must have been right justified and zero filled.
- The amount must have been entered in dollars and cents. This amount
was defined with TWO implied decimal places and must have been
entered as a positive amount.
- If this field was not applicable it contains zeros.
- Sum of individual occurrences of Accommodations Total Charges must
have equaled Total Accommodations Charges
(Data Element 87).
- Accommodations Total Charges must have equaled Accommodations Rate
(Data Element 60)
times Accommodations Days
(Data Element 61).
- If Accommodations Total Charges was entered, the other related Data
Elements listed in the
Accommodations Information Group Definition (Data Elements 60-64) must also have been reported.