|<< Previous Data Element||Inpatient Output Table of Contents||Next Data Element >>|
|Data Element Name: Other Procedure Date (1-14)||File Location: **Master, De-identified|
|SPARCS Data Element Number: 75|
|Record Positions: See Group Definition||Format-Length: A/N - 8|
|Effective Date: 1/1/1994||Revision Date:|
|Identifying Data Element: This field is composed of both non-deniable and deniable components. **The 2-digit day is deniable and is ONLY present on the Master file. The 4-digit year and the 2-digit month are non-deniable and are also present on the De-Identified file. See Appendix Z for release restrictions.|
The date the corresponding Other Procedure was performed.Codes and Values:
- YYYY MM DD = Year Month Day
- Must have been a valid date in accordance with the Date Edit
Validation Table in Appendix A.
- If this field is not applicable, it contains blanks.
- Date must have been no more than three (3) days prior to the Admission Date/Start of Care
(Data Element 5)
and before or the same as Discharge Date
(Data Element 6 & 7).
- If Other Procedure Date (1-14) was entered, the corresponding Other Procedure Code (1-14) (Data Element 74) must also have been reported.