|<< Previous Data Element||Outpatient Output Table of Contents||Next Data Element >>|
|Data Element Name: Patient Residence Address - Address Line 1|
|SPARCS Data Element Number: 23|
|Record Positions: 150 - 167||Format-Length: A/N - 18|
|Effective Date: 1/1/2003||Revision Date: January 2003|
This is the street address of the Patient principal residence at the time of the admission for the outpatient service.Codes and Values:
- Must have been left justified and space filled.
- Standard abbreviations as listed in Address Abbreviations in
Appendix E were used.
- For homeless patients, "HOMELESS" was coded.
- Must not have been blank.
- Must have been a valid entry.