- February 4, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Additional State Actions to Combat and Address Zika
- February 1, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Free Advanced Testing for Symptomatic Individuals Who Have Traveled to Countries Impacted By Zika Virus
- January 30, 2016: NYS Health Commissioner Will Hold Webinar on Zika Virus for Health Professionals
- January 28, 2016: NYS Department of Health Announces Steps to Address Zika Virus
- January 27, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Immediate State Action Plan to Address Contamination in Hoosick Falls
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred