- June 24, 2016: NY State of Health and the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets Partner to Encourage Health Insurance Enrollment at Farmers' Markets Throughout the State
- June 23, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces All HIV-Positive Individuals in New York City to Become Eligible For Housing, Transportation and Nutritional Support
- June 22, 2016: Video, Photos & Transcript: Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation to Combat the Heroin and Opioid Crisis in Buffalo
- June 14, 2016: Governor Cuomo and Legislative Leaders Announce Agreement to Combat Heroin and Opioid Abuse in New York State
- June 12, 2016: Governor Cuomo, Majority Leader Flanagan and Speaker Heastie Announce Agreement on New Legislation to Improve Access to and Coverage for Breast Cancer Screening
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred