- July 22, 2016: Health Department Advises New Yorkers to Protect Themselves Against Excessive Heat
- July 21, 2016: New York State Department of Health Unveils Comprehensive Strategy to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance In NYS
- July 19, 2016: New Cooling Tower Regulations Go Into Effect
- July 14, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Aggressive New Statewide Enforcement Actions to Combat the Illegal Sale of K2
- July 13, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces Key Milestones Achieved Towards Ending the AIDS Epidemic in New York State by the End of 2020
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred