Faith-Based Ministries and Services Resource Directory
- Faith-based Ministries and Services Resource Directory (PDF, 656 KB, 161pg.)
This Resource Directory is intended for use by individuals seeking information on faith-based services and ministries, and contains a listing of faith-based communities and organizations across New York State. The information was gathered and submitted voluntarily from participants who attended the Faith Communities Project’s (FCP) regional events.
The Resource Directory is arranged by Region, Ministries, Services and Denominations. An alphabetical listing of faith-based communities and organizations in the region, with contact information listed at the beginning of each section. In addition, a statewide listing of each category is also available.
How to use this directory
To locate Faith Communities/Organizations in a specific area of the state:
- Select the (+) to the left of Faith Communities for NYC (the + will change to -) to locate faith communities/organizations in the five boroughs of New York City.
- Select the (+) to the left of Faith Communities for Outside NYC (the + will change to -) to locate faith communities/organizations on Long Island and Upstate, such as Central and Northeastern New York.
- Select the Region - drop boxes with the following information will appear:
- Faith Communities– select for an alphabetical listing of faith communities/organizations in the region and the contact information.
- Faith Based Ministries - select for an alphabetical listing of ministries and the faith communities/organizations with those ministries.
- Faith-Based Services – select for an alphabetical listing of services and the faith communities/organizations that provides the services listed.
- Faith Denominations - select for an alphabetical listing of denominations and the faith communities/organizations associated with the denomination listed.
- Statewide listing of Faith Communities/Organizations, Ministries, Services, and Denominations
- Statewide Faith Communities – provides an alphabetical listing of the complete directory with contact information.
- Statewide ministries, services and denominations are listed alphabetically by ministries, services, and denomination and crossed referenced to the region
Please note that this is not a comprehensive listing of faith-based services or ministries in NYS. It is a listing of those who voluntarily requested to be listed. Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information listed, it may not be the most current as information changes rapidly. Please let us know if any changes are needed. Every effort will be made to update the directory bi-annually.
For further information including listings, updates and removals, please contact Carol Tyrell, Coordinator of the Faith Communities Project at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone 1-800-692-8528.