Asthma Action Plan and Informational Materials
Asthma Clinical Guideline Tool
- Clinical Guideline for the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management of Adults and Children with Asthma - 2011 (PDF, 260KB, 16pg.)
Asthma Action Plan
Asthma Triggers at Home and in the Workplace
- Have Asthma? Take A Look Around You (English)
- ¿Tiene asma? Mire a su alrededor (Espanol)
- Asthma Trigger Tracker and Key Questions (PDF, 985KB, 2pg.) guide
- Registro de factores desencadenantes y preguntas clave (PDF, 1.8MB, 2pg.)
- Is Your Asthma Work-Related? (PDF, 972KB, 2pg.) Work-related asthma is more common than you think. Find out if your job could be affecting your asthma, and what you can do to control your asthma at work.
Information for patients and health professionals to use together to improve their partnership in managing asthma:
Don't Let Asthma Knock the Wind Out of Your Child!
- Easy Reading Brochure (available in English, Spanish, Creole, and Chinese)
- Easy Reading Poster (PDF, 407KB, 1pg.)
- Easy Reading Poster (Spanish) (PDF, 407KB, 1pg.)
- Standard Brochure (available in English, Creole, and Chinese)
- Standard Poster (PDF, 423KB, 1pg.)
School Asthma Information Materials
- Steps to follow for an Asthma Attack in the Athletic Setting (PDF, 598KB, 1pg.)
- Steps to follow for an Asthma Attack in the School Setting (PDF, 3.1MB, 1pg.)
This form can be used to order all asthma materials available from New York State Department of Health. These materials are free.
- Asthma Program Publication Request Form (PDF, 692KB, 2pg.) - This form must be printed, completed, and mailed to the address on the form.