Communicable Disease Control
A communicable disease is an illness or infection that can be spread from person to person, animal to person, animal to animal or person to animal. Communicable disease is the leading cause of sickness and death worldwide and is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
Information and Publications
- Communicable Disease Addresses and Telephone Numbers
- Communicable Disease Alerts, Advisories, and Press Releases
- Communicable Disease Annual Reports and Related Information
- Communicable Disease Fact Sheets
- Communicable Disease References and Statistical Information