Public Water Supply Contact Information
Where can I get more Information?
- Contact your public water system listed on your water bill or in your local telephone book. A complete list of administrative contacts for all public water systems is also available.
- If you receive water from a community public water system, an Annual Water Quality Report may provide the best source of information.
- Contact your local health department or district office of the State's Department of Health
- Contact the New York State Department of Health directly by calling (518) 402-7650 or toll-free number (within New York State) 800-458-1158, or by email at email@example.com.
- Contact the United States Environmental Protection agency for further information at http://www.epa.gov/safewater/pws/pwss.html.