Request for Additional Public Comment: Second Draft of NYSDOH Demonstration Proposal to Integrate Care for Dual Eligible Individuals
May 3, 2012
As announced on April 24, 2012, NYSDOH requested and received a 30 day extension in time to file its official dual eligible demonstration proposal with CMS. The extension was requested as a result of the numerous and extensive comments.
The New York State Department of Health is hereby publishing for public comment a second draft proposal for its demonstration project. The updated proposal includes significant modifications to the original proposal posted on March 22, 2012. These modifications include the addition of a Managed Fee-For-Service approach as well as changes to the FIDA capitated model previously proposed. Because of the significant changes to the original draft, NYSDOH is posting this second draft proposal for another round of public comments.
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) requests stakeholder input into this second draft proposal. Stakeholder input is due by COB May 17, 2012.
The following announcement availed opportunities to provide comments during a two week public comment period:
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Participation in a public meeting on May 14th, 2012 at Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY
- Participation in a webinar on May 10th, 2012 and/or an in person session on May 14th, 2012 - to view the May 10th, 2012 webinar or view the powerpoint slides:
- Mail your comments to: Mark Kissinger
New York State Department of Health
Empire State Plaza, Corning Tower, 14th floor
Albany, New York 12237
- Submit your comments by fax to:
- For those unable to submit comments by e-mail or fax, please call:
Please help us gather a broad range of public comments by sharing this request with your networks or any other stakeholders you believe would have interest.