About Medicaid Managed Care
- Your benefits are the same as regular Medicaid.
- Dental services are available for everyone.
- To find out about additional services offered by managed care health plans, you can contact the plans by calling the Member Services phone numbers listed in the Availability section of this guide.
To learn more about how to enroll in a Medicaid managed care plan, you can:
- call your local social services district, or
- call 1-800-505-5678 for New York City Medicaid CHOICE, or
- There are also places right in your neighborhood where you can get the help you need to apply for Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or Family Health Plus. These places have experienced and friendly staff called facilitated enrollers. To find out where help is available, visit the New York State Health Department website, or call 1-800-698-4543 for a list of organizations in your area. All help is free.
If you have a problem with your Medicaid managed care plan, first contact the plan's Member Services Department. If you cannot resolve the problem to your satisfaction, contact the Division of Managed Care at:
- The New York State Health Department website, or call 1-800-206-8125.