Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
Is the text on this page too small?
- Press Control + to enlarge
- Press Control - to decrease size
DSRIP is the main mechanism by which New York State will implement the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) Waiver Amendment. DSRIP´s purpose is to fundamentally restructure the health care delivery system by reinvesting in the Medicaid program, with the primary goal of reducing avoidable hospital use by 25% over 5 years. Up to $6.42 billion dollars are allocated to this program with payouts based upon achieving predefined results in system transformation, clinical management and population health.
- Timeline and Guidelines
- Workstream information
- Project Specifications
- Supporting materials
- PPS Discussion Boards
- Information by PPS
- NYS DSRIP Quarterly Reports
- About DSRIP program
- Performance Dashboards
- Legislation Library
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- September 27: VBP Bootcamp Region 5 (Long Island, Queens), Session 1
- September 30: Final approval of PPS Year 2, First Quarterly Reports
- September 30: Public comment period for Albany Medical Center PPS VAP exception application due.
- October 6: Final PPS Year 2 First Quarterly Reports posted to DSRIP Website
- October 6: VBP Bootcamp Region 4 (Central, Finger Lakes, and Western), Session 3
- October 7: DSRIP Project Approval & Oversight Panel convenes for a briefing on the mid-point assessment process
- October 14: Public comment period for VBP Clinical Advisory Groups (CAG) recommendation reports closes