Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
Is the text on this page too small?
- Press Control + to enlarge
- Press Control - to decrease size
DSRIP is the main mechanism by which New York State will implement the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) Waiver Amendment. DSRIP´s purpose is to fundamentally restructure the health care delivery system by reinvesting in the Medicaid program, with the primary goal of reducing avoidable hospital use by 25% over 5 years. Up to $6.42 billion dollars are allocated to this program with payouts based upon achieving predefined results in system transformation, clinical management and population health.
- Timeline and Guidelines
- Workstream information
- Project Specifications
- Supporting materials
- PPS Discussion Boards
- Information by PPS
- NYS DSRIP Quarterly Reports
- About DSRIP program
- Performance Dashboards
- Legislation Library
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- 12-1-15: PPS receive feedback from Independent Assessor on PPS Second Quarterly Report; 15 day remediation window begins
- 12-4-15: PPS Performance Networks will close in MAPP at 4:00 p.m.
- 12-15-15: Revised PPS Second Quarterly Report due from PPS; 15 day remediation window closes
- 12-30-15: Final approval of PPS Second Quarterly Reports