MRT 61 - Home Care Worker Wage Parity
- Nassau/Suffolk/Westchester November 17, 2016
- New York City November 17, 2016
- Westchester/Long Island November 2, 2015
- New York City November 2, 2015
- DAL #DHCBS 11-09 August 22, 2011
- New York City - Update November 25 2014
- Westchester/Long Island November 3, 2014
Wage Parity Reminders
- Wage Parity Alert for Annual Certifications February 17, 2016
- March 4, 2014
- Reminder and Compliance Forms February 26 2015
Quality Incentive/ Vital Access Provider Pool (QIVAPP)
- April 23, 2014
- Application (Revised) August 11, 2014
- QIVAPP FAQs
- Webinar April 15, 2015 (PDF, 381KB)
- Webinar FAQs April 29, 2015 (PDF, 273KB)
Consumer Directed FLSA BIP Payment Program
October 13, 2015 is the implementation date of the United States Department of Labor application of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) to Domestic Service regulation.
- Application Alert
- Application for Consumer Directed FLSA BIP Payment Program 10.5.15
- FLSA Q & A 10.21.15
On January 22, 2015, the Department of Labor filed an appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in the lawsuit brought by associations of home care companies challenging the Home Care Final Rule.
On January 14, 2015, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon issued an opinion and order vacating the Final Rule´s revised definition of companionship services.
The Department of Health is in the process of reviewing this Order.