Shaken Baby Syndrome
Never, Ever, Shake, a Baby
The following resources are provided as guide to conducting your agency's SBS prevention program. The materials below may be used to increase community awareness and implement prevention strategies.
- Designing a Shaken Baby Syndrome Intervention for Your Community
- Letter to the Editor
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Presentation and Guidelines for Delivering the Presentation
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Fact Sheet
Information for Parents
The following are tools and educational resources for parents and caregivers to help prevent Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- List of Tips for Soothing a Crying Infant
- Important Phone Numbers
- "Never, Ever, Shake A Baby" Videos
Below is a list of hotlines and additional websites that parents and caregivers can refer to for more information and support.