Finance Team, Westchester County Department of Health
- Back Row, left to right:
- Dennis Zuffo, Patrick Jardine, Whitney Harris, Renwick Skerritt, Sunil Alphy, Raymond Budetti
- Middle Row, left to right:
- James Lazar, Joseph Mathews, Joy Vazhappilly, Kishor Vaghela, James Chacko
- Front Row, left to right:
- Maria Disla, Julia Hardwick, Smitha Verghese, Claramma Kappil
Year after year, the finance team has worked tirelessly to ensure that all Health Department programs are able to acquire the supplies/equipment/services needed to serve the public and respond to outbreaks and other public health emergencies. They anticipate the program's needs, ensure items are received on time, adhere to regulations and make every effort to maximize reimbursement. They continually provide fiscally sound advice and go above and beyond to monitor grant and tax levy expenditures and revenues.
The finance team has developed strong cooperative relationships with key contacts in various county departments and with outside vendors, thus allowing them to be very effective in securing the necessary assets/resources for the department. Despite the loss of numerous positions, the finance unit continues to operate as a cohesive team, displaying extraordinary dedication, a strong work ethic, and always willing to tackle any challenges and tasks assigned.
Learn more about Public Health Business Manager, Fiscal Services