New York State Poison Control Network Annual Report, 2001 Data
April 4, 2004
Dear Member of the Legislature:
On behalf of the New York State Poison Control Network, I am pleased to submit the annual report for data collected during the 2001 calendar year. This report summarizes the activities, effectiveness, impact and benefits of the Poison Control Network for the noted time period.
Antonia C. Novello, M.D., M.P.H., Dr. P.H.
Commissioner of Health
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Management of the Societal Impact of Poisoning
- Appendix One: Management Information for the Poison Control Centers in New York State
- Appendix Two: Graphic Presentation of Statistical Information
- Appendix Three: Common Substances Involved in Human Exposures and in Pediatric Human Exposures
- Appendix Four: Public Education Programs
- Appendix Five: Professional Education and Prevention Programs
- Appendix Six: Publications