Phase II - New York Health Information Security and Privacy Collaborative
Four stakeholder meetings have been scheduled to build consensus statewide around privacy and security policies for health IT.
|Meeting 1||September 5, 2007|
|Meeting 2||October 1, 2007|
|Meeting 3||October 24, 2007|
|Meeting 4||March 10, 2008|
Materials distributed to date can be found below.
Meeting 1 - September 5, 2007
- Background Information, Legal Issues, and Perspectives (PDF, 136KB, 38pg.)
- Legal Background (PDF, 252KB, 26pg.)
- Bronx RHIO (PDF, 139KB, 16pg.)
Meeting 2 - October 1, 2007
- Principles of a New Policy Framework for Consumer Consent (PDF, 184KB, 44pg.)
Meeting 3 - October 24, 2007
- Findings from Previous Meetings and "Strawman" Proposal (PDF, 270KB, 59pg.)