- Reduce the incidence of resident falls, resident injuries and the resulting consequences, including the involvement of external regulatory agencies.
- Improve the quality of life.
- Raise awareness among everyone working at your facility about their role in reducing the incidents of falls.
- Provides staff members with effective approaches for managing the risk of falls among residents.
- Improve job satisfaction.
- Increase staff retention.
- Improve staff to resident interactions.
- Improve family to resident interactions.