Long-Term Care Resident and Employee Immunization Act
Article 21-A, New York State Public Health Law
- Letter to Long-term Care Facilities Regarding Pneumococcal Vaccine for Adults
- NYSDOH Statutory Advisory DAL #00-10 dated July 19, 2000
- Summary of the Long-Term Care Resident and Employee Immunization Act
- Text of the Long-Term Care Resident and Employee Immunization Act (PDF, 22KB)
Instructions for Reporting
Please Note: Electronic reporting is required for all facilities.
- Additional information on the Healthcare Personnel Influenza Vaccination Report
- NYSDOH Contact Information
Additional Information on Vaccination of Health Care Personnel
- Standing Orders for Administering Influenza Vaccine to Adults
- Standing Order for Administering Pneumococcal Vaccine to Adults
- Influenza Vaccine Medical Exemption Statement for Health Care Personnel
- Immunization Information for Health Care Personnel
- Influenza (Flu)
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Use of pneumococcal vaccines (PCV13 and PPSV23) among adults aged ≥ 65 years: Recommendations of the ACIP. MMWR, September 19, 2014, 63(37); 822-825.
- Use of PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines for adults with immunocompromising conditions: Recommendations of the ACIP. MMWR, October 12, 2012, 61(40); 816-819.
- Use of PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines among children aged 6-18 years with immunocompromising conditions: Recommendations of the ACIP. MMWR, June 28, 2013, 62(25); 521-524.
- Intervals between PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines: Recommendations of the ACIP. MMWR, September 4, 2015, 64(34); 944-947.
- Health Care Facility Influenza Immunization Toolkit
- Toolkit for Long-Term Care Employers, CDC
- Order Free Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccination Pocket Guides - Immunization Action Coalition