Child and Adult Care Food Program - CACFP
The Child and Adult Care Food Program - CACFP is a nutrition education and meal reimbursement program helping providers serve nutritious and safely prepared meals and snacks to children and adults in day care settings.
Save the Children Seeks Hurricane Sandy Grant Applicants
Save the Children, the world's leading organization for children in need, has launched a Hurricane Sandy Recovery Grant Program seeking to assist child care programs and K-12 school programs that experienced significant damage or interruption of business and programs due to the Superstorm. For more information and to apply online go to the U.S. Center for Child Development and Resiliency at http://uscenter.savethechildren.org/SitePages/RecoveryGrants.aspx. Questions may be submitted via email to USCenter@savechildren.org.
- About the New York State Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Participating Day Care CENTER Sponsors
- Participating Day Care HOME Sponsors
- CACFP Information and Payment System (CIPS)
- Eat Well Play Hard in Child Care Settings (EWPHCCS)
- Find A Day Care Home Sponsor In Your Area
- Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care
- Resources for Child Care Staff and Parents
- Statistics and Data
- Food Recall Alert Information
- Related Web Links
- Questions or Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org