10 Steps in Community Health Assessment Development Process
Assessment planning models and frameworks identify 10 Steps in the Community Health Assessment development process. They are:
- Establishing the assessment team.
- Identifying and securing resources.
- Identifying and engaging community partners.
- Collecting, Analyzing, and Presenting Data.
- Setting Health Priorities.
- Clarifying the Issue.
- Setting Goals and Measuring Progress.
- Choosing the Strategy.
- Developing the Community Health Assessment document.
- Managing and sustaining the process.