HIV/AIDS Basics & Other Resources
- 100 Questions and Answers about HIV/AIDS
- HIV and AIDS Facts - Brochure, November 2012 (English) (PDF, 848KB, 12pg.)
- Spanish - November 2012 (PDF, 1.4MB, 7pg.)
Health Care and Prevention
- What Can I Do If I Have Just Been Exposed to HIV?
- Respect Yourself, Protect Yourself Quiz
- Talking with Young People about HIV/AIDS & Youth Development
- Expanded Syringe Access Demonstration Program (ESAP) and Safe Sharps Disposal
- Pregnancy and HIV: Caring for Yourself and Your Baby
Links Between HIV and other Diseases
- STD & HIV Facts
- What You Need to Know (About the Links Between HIV & STDs)
- HIV and Cancer: What is the Link?
For more information
Call the New York State Information Line. These calls are free and confidential:
- 1-800-541-AIDS (English)
- 1-800-233-SIDA (Español)
- Call the HIV TTY/TTD Information Line at:
- 1-212-925-9560 Voice callers use the New York relay: 711 or 1-800-421-1220 and ask for 1-212-925-9560.