Fish: Health Advice on Eating Fish You Catch
- The booklet Health Advice on Eating Sportfish and Game is available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 8MB, 48pg.)
What's New This Year?
- The advice for women under 50 and children under 15 says that they can now eat many fish from the Niagara River above Niagara Falls. This adds more options for women and children in the Western Region, who can continue to enjoy up to four meals a week of these fish from Lake Erie.
- New advice for men over 15 and women over 50 about eating channel catfish was added to Lake Erie and the Niagara River above Niagara Falls.
- Temporary advice was added for Paerdeget Basin of Jamaica Bay in the New York City Region. Please check to see whether this advice is still in effect.
- Three new regional brochures are available for the St. Lawrence, Finger Lakes and Northern Hudson. View all publications available for download and ordering.
- Remember to look for this icon to find the special advice for women and children.