Correspondence and Notifications
Recent Correspondence and Notifications
- April 11, 2013 - This is to provide official notification that there have not been any statutory changes made to the New York State Health Care Reform Act (HCRA) of 2000 as part of the enacted 2013-2014 State Fiscal Year Budget.
- November 8, 2012 - Notice regarding Hurricane Sandy
- November 8, 2012 - Letter to Electing Payors and TPAs regarding 2013 Regional Covered Lives Assessment Rates
- October 31, 2012 - Notice to Electing Payors regarding Covered Lives Enrollment Option for 2013
- October 30, 2012 - Notice to Electing Payors concerning Eligibility for Annual Reporting for 2013
- October 29, 2012 - Notice to Electing TPAs concerning TPAs concerning Eligibility for Annual Reporting for 2013
- October 26, 2012 - Notice to Electing Payors regarding Change in Filing Status for Annual Reporting for 2013
- September 25, 2012 - Notice to Electing Payors, TPAs and Providers: The hcrapools.org website will allow the submission of the Annual 2012 Public Goods Pool report beginning on January 1, 2013. The January 2013 monthly report will be available for submission beginning on February 1, 2013. The schedule of report and payment due dates are available under "Schedule of Reporting Forms and Payment Due Dates." If you have any questions concerning electronic filing, please contact the Electronic Filing Help Desk at (315)671-3800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 20, 2012 - Letter to electing payors, TPAs, and designated providers which includes notification of major statutory changes made to the New York State Health Care Reform Act (HCRA) of 2000 as part of the recently enacted 2012-2013 State Fiscal Year Budget
- May 18, 2012 - Notice to all Electing Providers/TPAs/Payors regarding Mandatory E-Certification as of July 1, 2012
- December 23, 2011 - Additional Statutory Change to HCRA 2000 as part of the 2011-2012 SFY Budget
Archived Correspondence (1996-2013)