Public Goods Pool Reporting Forms and Instructions
Reporting Forms and Instructions
The New York Health Care Reform Act (HCRA) enacted by Chapter 62 of the Laws of 2003, requires that:
- all electing TPAs and most electing monthly payors to file Public Goods Pool reports electronically for reporting periods commencing on and after July 1, 2004.
- designated providers of service are required to file Public Goods Pool reports electronically for reporting periods commencing on and after January 1, 2005. and
- hospitals file the 1 percent Statewide Assessment report electronically for reporting periods commencing on and after January 1, 2005.
- File Electronically - New York State Office of Pool Administration
- User Documentation for all reporting can be found on the Office of Pool Administrations website at: www.hcrapools.org/forms.cfm
Reporting Forms Instructions
- Hospital Instructions
- 1% Statewide Assessment
- Comprehensive Diagnostic and Treatment Centers
- D&TC - Ambulatory Surgery Services Instructions
If you have any questions concerning electronic filing, please contact the electronic filing help desk at (315) 671-3800 or via e-mail at email@example.com.