HCRA Elector List - April 1, 2016
About the Elector List
Below is an alphabetical list and Excel Worksheets of organizations that have voluntarily elected to make public goods payments directly to the Office of Pool Administration. To be included on the list, an organization must have elected in conformance with HCRA provisions and New York State Department of Health (Department) requirements.
It is the responsibility of the payor to assure the information displayed on these pages is accurate and up-to-date. If you have any questions regarding this information, please call the payor directly.
The HCRA elector list is posted monthly as a courtesy and should not be deemed to be all-inclusive in determining HCRA obligations. Entities that utilize this list are encouraged to contact electors directly if they have questions.
Index to Alphabetical List:
Index to Excel Worksheet files:
We have also posted ten EXCEL Worksheet files which together comprise the entire elector list as follows:
- Elector File A - B - EXCEL Worksheet, 4.0 MB
- Elector File C - EXCEL Worksheet, 3.1 MB
- Elector File D - EXCEL Worksheet, 1.1 MB
- Elector File E - F - EXCEL Worksheet, 2.0 MB
- Elector File G - J - EXCEL Worksheet, 3.8 MB
- Elector File K - L - EXCEL Worksheet, 1.7 MB
- Elector File M - N - EXCEL Worksheet, 3.1 MB
- Elector File O - P - EXCEL Worksheet, 2.3 MB
- Elector File Q - S - EXCEL Worksheet, 4.0 MB
- Elector File T - V - EXCEL Worksheet, 2.3 MB
- Elector File W - Z - EXCEL Worksheet, 1.3 MB
Foreign Countries with National Healthcare
As a courtesy, the Department has attached a listing of foreign countries known to have National Health Care.