Reports - Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS)
- Annual: Hospital inpatient stay data based on discharges for each year presented through a set of standard statistical tables.
- Audit: Emergency Dept., Inpatient, Outpatient, and Outpatient Data Type.
- Compliance: Ambulatory Surgery, Emergency Dept., Inpatient and Outpatient.
- Submission History: Number of inpatient discharges and outpatient stays submitted to SPARCS, errors and exceptions encountered, and unresolved errors and exceptions.
- Present on Admission (2009-2012): Present on Admission (POA) coding on inpatient discharges through SPARCS by Article 28 hospitals.
- Present on Admission (2011-2013): Present on Admission (POA) coding on inpatient discharges through SPARCS by Article 28 hospitals.
- Facility Race and Ethnicity Concordance: Indicates how well facilities are coding race or ethnicity in SPARCS compared to Medicaid or Vital Statistics.
To access the list of approved SPARCS data requests, click here.